Hori-Hori means “dig-dig”! These knives are multipurpose – weed, plant, divide perennials, even cut sod. They are beveled for shoveling and have a serrated edge for sawing. The blade is marked for depth measurement for easy planting. This tool has become a favorite amongst Master Gardeners! Reinforced vinyl sheath included.
Reinforced vinyl sheath included
Made in JAPAN.
- 7" Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel blade
- Blade is beveled for shoveling
- Blade has a serrated edge for sawing
- Blade is marked for depth measurement
- Hand guard at base of blade protects against injuries