Consultations & Tree Care
I work on multiple scales with garden consultations. If you are a homeowner or even apartment dweller, I can help you design and establish a garden that provides you and your family with a beautiful, healing space to relax in, harvest from, and enjoy. I also work on the larger scale of community gardens, small farms, and community and healing centered farms.
– Are you a city or government entity looking to establish a community garden?
– Are you a non-profit looking to establish a community-centered garden with a focus on healing and connection?
– Are you looking to convert your large property into a small farm?
I can help with any of these cases. Specifically, I can help with:
– Comprehensive garden and farm design
– Creating healing and rejuvenating green spaces
– Rapidly and effectively improving soil health
– Rainwater harvesting design
– Irrigation system design
– Composting and organic material management
Tree Planting, Care, Pruning, and Grafting
Are your trees suffering? Are their leaves yellowing and sparse? Do they have sap dripping from their trunks? No fruit even after 10 years? Do you not know what to do? I specialize in the care, maintenance, and pruning of trees, especially fruit trees. I offer the following services for tree care:
– Soil amendment and fertilizing around existing trees
– Planting and irrigation setup for new fruit trees
– Disease identification and treatment for established trees
– Hand pruning small to medium size trees (maximum height 15 feet)
– Grafting existing fruit trees to new varieties